SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health reported 4,762 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 29 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 975,352 cases.Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 61,987 specimens for a total 13,436,652.
As of last night, 3,799 in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 783 patients were in the ICU and 458 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from Dec. 26– Jan. 1, 2021 is 8.3%.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from Dec. 26– Jan. 1, 2021, is 9.6%
- 4,762 new cases of COVID-19, 29 additional deaths in Illinois
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz announces he’ll oppose certification of Biden victory, demands emergency audit
- Friday’s ice storm leaves thousands without power Saturday
- Village of Morton under boil order Saturday
- Regular COVID-19 tests can’t detect which strain you’re infected with
via CIProud.com https://ift.tt/2s35vpI
January 2, 2021 at 12:40PM