PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Democrat Karla Bailey-Smith promises visibility to voters Tuesday. She is running for the 88th district Illinois House of Representatives seat. It’s currently held by Republican incumbent Keith Sommer, who has been in office since 1999.
Bailey-Smith said Tuesday, "The first and foremost thing I want to accomplish is to be more active and visible and connecting to the people of the 88th district. Showing up. Doing town halls, and listening to everybody’s experiences and problems and working to solve those problems."
The interview is shown above.
- IDPH, Pritzker Moves Basketball to High Risk, Putting Prep Season In Doubt
- Local financial planner says pandemic is affecting quarterly earnings for companies like Caterpillar
- 88th District challenger Karla Bailey-Smith talks collaboration, creative problem-solving
- State bans indoor dining in Chicago, adds restrictions starting Friday due to resurgence of COVID-19
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
via CIProud.com https://ift.tt/2s35vpI
October 27, 2020 at 04:30PM