Notice of Right to Opt Out
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives you the right to opt out of the “sale” of your “personal information”.
The opt-out on this page applies only to “sales” of “personal information” in relation to targeted advertising. If you wish to opt out of other sales of personal information, please visit https://www.tribpub.com/ccpa/
You can exercise your choice to opt out of these sales using the OPT-OUT TOOL below.
Important Information about this Opt-Out
Opting out does not mean you will stop seeing ads – they just may be less relevant to you.
In addition, you may continue to receive ads tailored to your interests, including based upon personal information not sold by us, sold by us before you opted out, or sold by sources from which you have not opted out.
Please also note:
- That this opt-out is device and/or browser based. You must opt out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- This opt-out is also website-specific. You must opt out on each Tribune Publishing Company website where you want your choice to apply.
- Your opt-out will not be recognized if you are in private, incognito or a similar mode.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. Clearing cookies will delete your opt-out, and you will need to opt out again for your choices to be effective.
- This opt-out does not apply to our mobile apps. To opt-out in the mobile app environment, please click on the Do Not Sell My Info link in the Settings menu of our mobile app.
- Tribune Publishing Company does not maintain or control this opt-out mechanism and is not responsible for its operation.
- These rights only apply to California residents, and if we reasonably determine you are not a California resident your selection may be reset.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. These are all the cookies without which the website could not perform basic functions. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Do Not Sell My Info (move button to left, gray position)
via chicagotribune.com https://ift.tt/2jgMfxH
September 22, 2020 at 11:33AM